Video and Shared Space for ads

Crowd Rising

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Feza Kessy

It's not about the money that will sweep our heart away,
It's not about being famous that will conquer our mind n put a smile on our face,
It's not about the pain that will sank our heart into tears,
It's not that deep pride in us nor that anger hidden down the throat,
It's just that hope we receive from honest friends and from family,
It's from the winds of love that sweeps our feet off the painful lands,
It's from the raining blessings that showers on us to make us better,
And tonight I send all the stars to you just to bless all your wishes,
Happy Birthday dear.

Comments
4 Comments
Facebook Comments

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Feza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Jin. I'm enjoying my day *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with
    some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.
    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    Stop by my weblog ... weight loss shakes

    ReplyDelete