Video and Shared Space for ads

Crowd Rising

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Top 20 Girls by Jayne Lilian

Hi ya'll,
Am Jayne Lilian,
The one and only Jayne Lilian on BBM,
The pretty girl from Ilala,
A college student (TIA),
I like swimming, chatting in social media,
Favorite movies are Jumping the broom, Baby boy, Alvin and Chipmunks,
Favorite games are basketball and PS,
Your welcome to challenge me, 
The conqueror of friend’s heart,
As I enjoy making new friends everyday,
And today I share the pretty, good hearted girlfriends on my BBM list,
The list is not about outside beauty that I see,
But rather inner beauty that I feel from them,
I have Haya, Pare, Ngoni, Hehe and Arab to mention the few,
I value all my friends but these 20 ladies have made my 2012 list,
Wish them all the best and blessings from God,
Meet my top 20,
Enjoy.

Comments
4 Comments
Facebook Comments

4 comments:

  1. Una marafiki wazuri,wana mvuto,they smile Gud,congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wazur ila wapare wamezidi kwa uzur

    ReplyDelete