Video and Shared Space for ads

Crowd Rising

Saturday, March 24, 2012

This Saturday in Arusha

 
The morning is so perfect to the dot,
And now I know we are all awake and looking what's in the pots,
Then later choose the best cloth that will make you look hot,
And definitely look for the hangout spot,
If we had a beach I would have chosen the yacht,
Cruise around till late,
But since it's Arusha and we all need hangout spots,
Then follow me and let me give you the best opt,
For lunch I will be at ARUSHA NIGHT PARK,
They call it MT bar and don't ask me what is that?
Probably shift to NAURA SPRING HOTEL before it gets dark,
As it gets Dark,
I'll be heading to the proper spot,
Complex is what I'm talking about,
BOOGALOO is where I'll be watching the football matches,
Arsenal Fans ama be there to cheer with you,
But am sure my friend Steven Kisanko will definitely boo you,
Because he is a proper Man U fan,
Join me and we properly celebrate,
Cheering, dance, eat and drink,
"Kuku choma" and "Mbuzi choma" is there for us to eat,
At midnight TRIPPLE A will be my dancing spot,
If you're in Arusha try plan your night,
Don't just sit and let the day pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment